[Healeys] front, back fan blade

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Tue Mar 4 19:26:00 MST 2014

Tom,  No, because you have to drill new holes anyway.  I did this many
years ago and it worked pretty well with no issues.  Later I went to a
Flexalite fan made out of fiberglass with flexible blades.  I don't
know if the fiberglass ones are available anymore.  I know they make
the metal one with the flexible blades.  The blades flatten out at high
R.P.M. to reduce engine drag.

Larry
'67 BJ8