[Healeys] Vanishing Coolant

rkeysor rkeysor at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 4 14:39:18 MST 2014

Did that, thanks.  I never had any significant coolant loss before installing
my ketchup bottle.  Perhaps another respondent is right with the idea that air
is gradually being purged from the block/head, and the coolant is being drawn
into the void.  This should prove itself soon, as there can only be so much
air space in there. I' didn't mention that I had removed the thermostat
housing after drawing the coolant down a bit when I recently painted the
engine with the correct (expansive) paint.  I may not have gotten it full
refilled.