[Healeys] FW: Taillight lenses

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 07:50:53 MST 2014

I've done it a couple of ways on our BN2, depending on my mood.

One way is to use a blunt instrument--e.g. broken toothpick, popsicle stick, plastic bicycle tire 'iron' or similar--to spread the rubber lip back. The other is to just work the edge of the ring into the groove, using your thumb and/or finders to roll the rubber lip back. A little silicone lube may or may not help, but don't get it on your paint if you can possibly help it.

Either way, patience is mandatory.

Bob