[Healeys] Mystery Pieces

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Mar 2 12:26:30 MST 2014

If that is the case, does anyone have a picture of these on the car?
Mike
MacLean

<vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com>
<rrengineer.mike at att.net>; Ahealey help <healeys at autox.team.net>
>Sent:
Sunday, March 2, 2014 10:47 AM
>Subject: RE: [Healeys] Mystery Pieces
>

>Michael:
>Then if they are made of steel, it could very well be the pieces
that are welded to the floor and frame so the gearbox cover, drops onto these
creating a seal so water does not come in onto the floor when it rains.

>Jean
>

>> From: rrengineer.mike at att.net
>> Subject: [Healeys] Mystery
Pieces

>> I think from the small picture that was in my original email,
you guys got the
>> wrong impression. These pieces are thin angle iron. The
"scuttle seal"
>> everyone is talking about is a flat piece of steel and I
have those too.