[Healeys] Mystery pieces

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 05:40:02 MST 2014

Those parts are your scuttle seals

Aloha

Perry

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mike MacLean
Sent: bSundayb, bMarchb b2b, b2014 b3b:b53b bAM
To: AustinHealey List

Anyone know what these repair pieces are for?  I found them in a box of parts
at the painter's shop.  I can not find them in the regular Moss catalog.  I
don't want to paint the car and find out these should have been put on the
car.  Check out the link and and let me know.  The first correct answer gets
an ugly railroad baseball cap that BNSF Railway gave me for Peak Season 2012
for our work with our second biggest (UPS is first) customer.  I can't bring
myself to wear it.  Maybe you won't either.  Click on the link below to see
pictures.  Never mind the first email I sent.  As usual, I wasn't thinking
about pictures attached to emails in the list.

http://tinyurl.com/lp4gt8l
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5