[Healeys] Rear main seal modification

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 05:47:44 MST 2014

That may be true, Per.  The seal retainer halves are also stuck to the block
with a silicone-type sealant.  I was reluctant to force the seal halves out
and break that seal in case I couldn't remove them with the screws in place
and then not be able to re-seal the retainer.  I would like to hear from
someone who has positively removed the seal retainer that way.

Thanks for your input!

Steve