[Healeys] rendezvous

Ed Kaler (JB) shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jun 29 16:34:59 MDT 2014

<<  On 6/29/2014 1:00 PM, Len and/or Marge Hartnett wrote:

But it is my understanding that when ever someone has an email/website

problem it is either Yahoo's or AOL's fault.  >>

email = YEP, Gary ! ! !  IF it (mostly) involves "Mailing Lists" [for
now <F>].

<<  (insert here an "I am just kidding") thingy. Gary Hodson >>

TRUST me, it is NOT a 'kidding' thing ! ! !  It started with POS yahoo
"deciding"
to act AGAINST the RFC Rules and/or DMARK group's design.  Depending on
a post's
routing you can find in the "Source Code" the 'comment'  "DMARK p=reject".
BINGO.  [until MJB 'fixes' his end IF he is allowed to do so].

My understanding from the MailMan USER Group is yahoo is adding that
'comment'/filter
to yahoogroups;  you can bet yer A** POS aol will follow.  So when your
List Mail STOPS,
remember to "(insert here an "I am just kidding") thingy" and that I did
warn you.  <G> <F>

Ed
List Administrator/Owner for an even dozen [12] (private) Lists & six
[6] PUBLIC Lists;
'Joke [9issa] List' and Poly_Sci 101 open to ALL of you Lister with
pictures & Attachments
ALLOWED <G> <G> <G> ! ! !
" Just Brits "