[Healeys] Things are working?

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Jun 28 21:07:50 MDT 2014

Stephen Hutchings wrote:
> Because I've received a flurry of list emails, after having given up
> trying...I'm sending this test message to see if I can get through...I've
> built up a lot of questions!

Yes, there has been some progress.  Still getting lots of errors like this:

(host mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.188.94] said: 550 5.7.0 (BAY004-MC2F5) Unfortunately, messages from (50.198.190.17) on behalf of (yahoo.com) could not be delivered due to domain owner policy restrictions.

So there are people who are not getting messages. Getting technical, I don't have access to the team.net
DNS zone files, so I can't set up the SPF and DKIM records to alleviate this problem. Don't worry if that
means nothing to you, just realize I am working on it.

Also, the archives, at least some of them, are accessible, but searching still fails. I hope
to work on that tomorrow.

What fun.

mjb.