[Healeys] Overlow

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:33:46 MDT 2014

ira,
you'll always be losing fluid until you close the system.  you can get an
inexpensive overflow system at any of the auto supply stores. the cavity on
the passenger side is the perfect place for the bottle.
just follow the instructions and your overflow situation will be remedied.
cheers,

--
jerry wall  BN6
rowlett, tx