[Healeys] 1990 Healey Challenge Logo

Neil Anderson neilandcustom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:21:12 MDT 2014

For the record, Richard and Ed are correct, there wasn't an official '90
Healey Challenge logo, but I sent WST a scanned B/W logo of the '90 Healey
Conclave - Challenge logo from our event at Rockford's Clock Tower Inn and
Blackhawk Farms Raceway.  He seemed satisfied with that.

Neil Anderson
'60 BT7
Conclave '90 Co-chair