[Healeys] Smitty Speedo cable

Andy sneddon at xsmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:33:49 MDT 2014

Toyota part number #83770-30070

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
Bluehealey
Sent: 17 June 2014 10:02
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Cc: 'Steve Gerow'
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Smitty Speedo cable

Team.
Could anyone provide me with a part number for the Toyota angle connector
for the transmission?  I am gathering the few remaining parts I need before
the winter returns when I plan to carry out the conversion on 'BlueHealey'.
Thanks.
        (______\__1957-BN4__1959 AN5__/______)
                       (_____BlueHealey.com______)