[Healeys] Healey Surgeons

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 18:26:54 MDT 2014

Hi Ira,

Ive used Healey Surgeons for about 25 years and cant say enough good things
about them.  Quality of parts is top notch and better than any other place
I've used, although there are some i haven't tried.  The nice thing about them
is that they restore Healey's and have for years so they use the same parts
that you order.  They are more correct than parts i have gotten from other
places.   They are the correct part, not something close.  Bruce has given me
restoration advice on several occasions as well.  They are great to deal with.
Highly recommended.  I live in the midwest and I can get parts from there in
several days.  Usually same day shipping.  Quicker than the big parts place on
the west coast and much quicker than the place in my own state...

Hope this helps,
Frank