[Healeys] Another Door Seal Question

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:10:34 MDT 2014

Hi Kenny,
The original door seal used an integral spring steel clip to secure it to
the metal flange.
>From my experience, a few years old now as I haven't purchased any from MM
recently, they used to sell a type of seal which had an aluminum strip
inside which is designed to clip onto the edges of the small steel clips
#249-795.
The idea is that you install the clips at intervals, I think they recommend
4" spacing, along the flange then push the seal onto the clips which hold
it on very securely, in fact, when properly installed, it is very difficult
to remove.

Michael S
BN1 #174