[Healeys] Early 100 scuttle seal (again)

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 06:46:13 MDT 2014

I asked this a few days back and although I received helpful replies from
several people I still don't have confirmation.
"On BN1 #174 the part of the front shroud adjacent to the top of the closed
door does not have the turned up edge where the scuttle seals were located
on the later cars.
On #174 this area was actually filled with body lead (yes, really on
aluminium) which covered the heads of the rivets used to secure the shroud
at this point and then the area was finished and painted body colour.
 Anyone have have a photo of this area of an original pre body #174 that
they would care to share?"

Many thanks,

Michael S
BN1 #174