[Healeys] 1959 100-6

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 07:44:34 MDT 2014

Be very careful with the products that have isocyananates and other nasty stuff in them.  My days of painting cars are over due to several reactions to different paint products over the years.  Not just breathing the stuff but you absorb it through your skin and eyes.  Be careful.

Regarding a recommended product for priming and corrosion protection we (not me) have been using Z-Chrome Rust Defender for an all in one product for initial prime and high build.  Can be applied on bare metal or body filler and works well. Not cheap but if you shoot an epoxy primer and then a high build you will spend about the same amount.

Aloha

Perry