[Healeys] self cancelling overdrive

Berry Mensen berry at mever.be
Thu Jul 31 06:20:54 MDT 2014

I don't know if you have the same experience, but I seem to forget most of
the time to flip the overdrive-switch back when I change gear.
This happens not only to me in my BJ8, but but also in 2 other (Volvo) cars
with overdrive that I own. These 2 cars I have fitted with a pulse-switch
and a special OD-relay and I experience a much relaxter drive.

Now I'm trying to do the same to my Healey, but the new phenomen in the
electic system is the throttle-switch.
I don't know if my planned conversion (see attached pdf file) is going to
work with this switch.
Has any of you more electonics savvy listers an idea - or even a better
idea?

Thanks.
Berry
BJ8 35197

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Overdrive-relais aansluitingenAH - versie 10.pdf]