[Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:58:52 MDT 2014

Don't put the filter before the pump. This will increase the possibility of
vapor lock.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 29, 2014, at 0:18, Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:
>
> A fuel filter should be fitted at all times, The usual place for it is just
after the petrol pump in cars that have a Lucas electrical fuel pump. Other
prefer the filter as near the fuel tank as possible, i.e. between tank and
fuel pump. Car with mechanical pumps often have the fuel filter under the
bonnet just before the fuel pump. This is not the best place because of under
bonnet heat.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/coudesluijs@chello.nl

>> -----
>> Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
>> Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
>> Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7937 - datum van uitgifte:
07/28/14