[Healeys] oil consumption

Niels Bengaard bengaard at 850r.dk
Tue Jul 29 09:17:17 MDT 2014

Thank you for all the answers.
I will have a look at where all the oil spillage comes from to begin with,
and perhaps this winter have the rocker assembly restored. It seems like a
lot of oil it spreads, I heard it should only drip, but on mine it4s running
all over as you can see in the videos. Also I notice quite a lot of oil in
the rear carb air filter. So the large oil consumption is probably a
combination of several problems.

Niels