[Healeys] Possible contaminates in gas tank

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jul 29 01:18:48 MDT 2014

A fuel filter should be fitted at all times, The usual place for it is
just after the petrol pump in cars that have a Lucas electrical fuel
pump. Other prefer the filter as near the fuel tank as possible, i.e.
between tank and fuel pump. Car with mechanical pumps often have the
fuel filter under the bonnet just before the fuel pump. This is not the
best place because of under bonnet heat.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL