[Healeys] End of an era

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Mon Jul 28 06:26:21 MDT 2014

John,
You have been such a great resource for all those who own and like Healeys!
You have contributed so much to furthering the cause and enriching the Healey
experience. We are all in your debt.

I have taken advantage of the information on your site more times than I can
imagine. Thank you so much for all that you have done on our behalf!

It is certainly sad to see that you are selling your car, but we are only
stewards of the automobiles. Hopefully it will go to another generation of
owners who will also add to the joy of these great cars.

I wish you all the best!

Lin Rose
AN5
BT7