[Healeys] BJ8 Vinyl wood trim covering

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:44:01 MDT 2014

Hi Guys
Can anyone tell me the name/ part number/ supplier of concours correct off
white (speckled?) vinyl covering for the wood bits on a BJ8 hood?
If this sounds like an incongruous question from me (as my BJ8 has triple
webers, minilites, roll bar etc) - it's for a mate of mine. He's tearing his
hair out men... And, trust me, he hasn't got much hair left.....
You know, that vinil vynil vinyl on the BJ8 top....
Thanks in advance men.
A community service request for info for a mate, and a good bloke, whose
painting & panel beating skills far exceed his internet skills....
Thanks in advance
Chris