[Healeys] Tires again!!

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:53:12 MDT 2014

I will remove the spare tomorrow and lay it flat on the ground to measure
the inflated width and report back.  To be sure it is a tight fit but I did
not even have to use the laundry bag trick to get it in.

I must tell you all that several years ago, when faced with a struggle
inserting a 175 zX Michelin into the aperture, I judiciously "modified" the
opening a bit by use of a scissor jack.  There were a few unpleasant sounds
but nothing reflected in the contour of the tonneau (back deck) area.

Healey ownership is not for the faint of heart....

Best--Michael