[Healeys] Retractable safetybelts

goldengt at cal.net goldengt at cal.net
Tue Jul 22 09:17:17 MDT 2014

Barry,
I have been thinking along the same lines and took some pictures of three point installations at the Bend meet. I should have talked to some of the owners, but didn't. I would like to know if the package shelf is able to be unfolded past the "stock" three point belt bracket. If it can, then mounting the retractable mechanism down by the suspension radius arm box as I saw on some of the cars would probably work.
Ken Freese