[Healeys] BN1 vin plate location

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 08:09:01 MDT 2014

I am preparing to have my early BN1, which is complete, but disassembled,
shipped from Canada to the USA. I plan to apply for a "non-highway" title in
the state of Kansas when it arrives. I have the plastic ID (VIN) plate which I
understands goes somewhere inside the passenger compartment. Is there a clear
photo documentation available showing the location of this plate? Also, I do
not recall reading about this particular plate in any of the Healey books, but
I could have easily forgotten about that reference. If there is such a
reference I would appreciate knowing where to look.
Thanks,
Gary H