[Healeys] recent photos of derelict Longbridge plant

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:07:13 MDT 2014

Must be a massive project.
I'm working on organizing a tour of transportaion oriented locals for
England and France. Looking for factory and museum tours and came across a
site of photos of old car factories. MG, Morgan, Jag all offer current
tours. I understand one can rent a Morgan from that factory and drive
around. Thought we would take in the Goodwood festival and maybe somethoing
at Silverstone. Beaulie(sic), Schlumpf in France.
Anyway, if I manage to package something for the summer of 2016 I'll post
it here.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR