[Healeys] FW: FASPAC Stan Huntley

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 22:03:40 MDT 2014

In the book "Vintage Racing British Sports Cars" by Terry Jackson, (Robert Bentley, 1990) the secton on preparing the Sprite/Midget is primarily an overview of the prep of Stan Huntleys car. It does not say anything about it being a "Sebring" other than it uses a "Sebring hardtop" and "is running an extremely rare set of Armstrong adjustible shocks"
I'm looking for the Faspec sales broshure I got from him in the 1980's. When you called for the broshure you spoke to Stan. We had a nice conversation. Nice guy.
Best
JK
NYC