[Healeys] FW: Voltage Regulator for a BN7

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 18:19:03 MDT 2014

Was doing some searching, and came across this:

http://www.dynamoregulatorconversions.com

Know nothing about them, but when I inquired, they responded quickly:

'Hello Bob, your C42 dynamo is rated at 25a. Currently our biggest regulator is 22a rated but we are working on a 28a
version to replace it.

Keep watching the website for details.

It will be going into production soon.'

Interestingly, they claim with their conversion the red 'battery' light (on the tach) never comes on; implies the
generator generates sufficient current even at low idle.

NFI, no experience, etc.

Bob