[Healeys] Healeys

Keith Taylor ktee20 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 00:31:55 MDT 2014

THE LIST IS ALIVE AGAIN
When some wowser declared "FRIDAY FUNNIES" not Kosher a couple of years ago
the traffic dwindled
Why was one opinion so detrimental to the traffic volume If you think back
I am sure the number of posts slowly halved
I for one would log in just for the Funnies & get caught up in current
topics , Not wait until I had an assembly issue before
I logged on.

Keith Taylor
Umina Beach  OZ

BN1