[Healeys] Healeys

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 18:30:25 MDT 2014

Haven't driven a BN1, and only put a few miles on our BN2/100M but can tell it's more nimble than my BJ8.  However, I
think the BJ8 is a better touring car because, let's face it, we probably spend 80+% of the time on freeways and
straight-as-a-section-line highways, and the big 6 is sweet music for the long, straight (boring) roads, and serviceable
on the twisties.  The 3.54 diff helps a lot, too.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net