[Healeys] Healeys

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun Jul 6 08:33:40 MDT 2014

You need to recall who the "they" was In the question. Austin management
thought a 2+2 would sell better to family men. So I doubt that was a Healey
decision.

I knew a couple who drove from Sturgis, South Dakota to Glenwood Springs,
Colorado and back (probably 1300 miles in all) in their BN4 with their luggage
and camping gear and their two small daughters in the jump seats. That takes
organization...

Bill Lawrence