[Healeys] Healeys

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 07:04:36 MDT 2014

Tom,

Marty Jule actually put a supercharged V12 Jag in a 100.  It's pretty
amazing:  http://www.jule-enterprises.com/projects/100-4-v12-supercharged/

Seems funny to be talking about "re-engineered" Healeys while we're
remembering Rich Chrysler,who seemed to prefer his Healeys as they left the
factory.  His presence on the list is truly missed.