[Healeys] How could this be?

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:21:33 MDT 2014

I can think of a couple of ways. Too thick an oil won't flow through the
little passages in the head and could starve the cams and lifters.
On a longer term basis the wrong quality oil can easily destroy an engine. Use
SA oil in an engine that requires SM oil your engine won't be happy.

Sent from my iPhone