[Healeys] Nash Healey Packard

Gil Rockwell gilrockwell at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 10:11:48 MDT 2014

Good point, I sort of suspected the straight 8 would be difficult if not
impossible to fit.  My dad had a 52 Packard with the straight 8 and it
seemed really long to me as a child interested in cars at a young age.  The
hood seemed to stretch to the horizon from the front seat.  A V8 would even
be a tight fit in a Nash Healey.