[Healeys] oil vent filter

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:57:19 MDT 2014

had it done about 40K  and 38 years ago. The oil is emitted as a vapor from
the filter. As I recall I need to pull the valve cover, run the engine and
see if oil is spouting. Is that right? The only thing changed since last
ran the car was the filter. I used to have it just run to ground. I did
just tighten the valve cover. it was loose.

Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>