[Healeys] oil vent filter

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 10:32:53 MDT 2014

Howdy all,
 I put a K&N vent filter on the T pipe on top of my valve cover. I have
expereinced a lot of oil mist condensation all over the engine bay. Good
news, nothing will rust, bad news I have oil all over the engine bay. Is
this due to high crankcase pressure or is this a normal, negative
consequence? The filter looks great, but the oil is a  major issue. I have
aftermarket K&N filters with no hose nipple to attach to the air filter. Am
I special or have other dealt with this issue?
Ira Erbs
IT Teacher
and Consultant
Portland, OR

bMoney may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a Jaguar than on a
bus.b
b FranC'oise Sagan
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1357577.Fran_oise_Sagan>