[Healeys] BJ8 tunnel attachment screw holes

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Thu Jan 30 23:30:25 MST 2014

Seems to me that blind nuts might work
http://www.accuratescrew.com/info/BlindNuts.aspx
The trans tunnel fix is on my to-do list.....as well as work on my brake
squeal, my cruise control, repack the front bearing, check shock bolts, gas
tank sealing sending unit, tonneau/convertible cover snaps on the body of
the car etc.

Thank goodness for winter and a heated garage, now if I could find the time.

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John
Lennon