[Healeys] BN2 diff wanted

shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu Jan 30 10:29:27 MST 2014

<< On 1/30/2014 8:15 AM, healeyguy at aol.com wrote:
> Unless the blaster blew holes in the housing you can use a product called Z-Chrome that will fill the voids.  >>
Mike, I know zip re above but I DO know about this Eastwood product:

http://www.eastwood.com/extreme-chasis-black-satin-finish-set.html

I would REALLY suspect that applied properly I WILL fill blasting
'holes' ! !

Couple years ago a Customer came in the 'rent' my cabinet and he
"thought" high-pressure and nossle almost
with touching part ! !  You can guess what happened.  I recommended
above and of to home he went nearly
in tears (I TOLD him to leave MY settings alone).  Called  a couple
weeks later saying above worked like
a charm on V/C, .side covers [early MGB], & timing cover.  Oil pan to
follow when he gets more paint ! !

I have also used on various thing just 'because' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
<G> ! !

can't type no more..........

Ed