[Healeys] Fw: Some Healey content Triumph 2000 Roadster

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 17:13:15 MST 2014

Just to clarify my previous email below, the only car that is for sale is the Triumph 2000 Roadster.  Several folks have asked about the Lotus that I mentioned but that owner has made other storage arrangements. That would apply to the MGC and Bugeye too.  Ibll have to be more careful when composing my emails. Thanks

Aloha

Perry

Sent from Windows Mail