[Healeys] Radiator A-H 3000 BJ8 1964

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Tue Jan 28 14:05:29 MST 2014

Hi Ge,
The fan shroud colour is very close to Signalrot (Signal Red) RAL 3001 or if you prefer a Austin-Healey colour its very close or even identical to Colorado Red. At the factory the fan shroud was brush painted not sprayed. To get a nice finish do a first layer of brush painting, sand it down to an even surface and add a sprayed layer. This is not Concours correct, but it looks much better and you still see the brush marks.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----