[Healeys] A Fall Drive in the Rocky Mountains

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Mon Jan 27 19:32:34 MST 2014

After reviewing the video again the pole and camera can be seen in
shadows and reflections.  At 0:46 and 3:14 you see the shadow and at
1:38 and 3:06 the reflection in the rear bumper.  Throughout the video
you see glimpses of the camera casting a shadow inside the car.  Very
good camera work.  Initially I was so focused on the Healey and the
scenery, I didn't see the camera shadows or reflections and still
doesn't take anything away from the moment.  Nice audio too.

Larry
'67 BJ8

-----Original Message-----From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k at aim.com>