[Healeys] 100 Interior Installation

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:34:13 MST 2014

Roger did the seats for my Florida Green/Ivory 100M this spring and they are
just gorgeous.

Actually Auto Weave Upholstery in Denver did the leather sewing but Roger
built the bases, backs, and hand cut the foam to the original 100 patterns.
Plus, he works very closely with Auto Weave while the seats are being put
together.

Glad to sent pictures if anyone interested. Contact me off list

Randy

Randy Hicks
AHCA 100 Registrar
ahca100registrar at gmail.com

On Jan 25, 2014, at 4:33 PM, rwil <rwil at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Anyone want to start a fund to offer Roger an advance on a book all about
installing Hundred interiors including all known variations? B Considering
what happened to Anderson & Moment's book it could be a decent long term
investment as well as B a record that might otherwise be lost in a decade or
two.