[Healeys] BN4 Blue Tonneau Cover Suppliers (Was: good upholstery vendors)

paul negus healeybn4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 14:11:14 MST 2014

Hi

I have to replace the tonneau on my Longbridge BN4 - the stitching has
gone and the Everflex has shrunk. Still, I can't complain after 25 years! It
came from AH Spares and fitted well but they now make all of the trim items in
house so a new one will not be identical.

Any recommendations please for a
supplier in the UK? (Jonathon Skinner does not make tonneau covers).

Regards
Paul