[Healeys] Repair Magic

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 11:13:26 MST 2014

In a message dated 1/24/2014 9:59:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ronfineesq at earthlink.net writes:

I was  wondering how old your tires were and what brand?

Ron  Fine
61BN7

Ron,
    It was an older Michelin that was my spare. I had a  flat, put that
tire on, was driving to a Healey event and was too lazy to put my  "fixed" (new
inner tube) tire back on the car. Well I learned the hard way about  using
an old tire and driving freeway speeds. It never went flat  though, just
lost a big chunk of rubber, wreaked havoc on my car and scared the  daylights
out of me. Let's just say, lesson learned.
Steven