[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery and trim

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 09:09:34 MST 2014

(I'm probably the guy who Steve's referring to that brought up the question as
to what the rear quarter panels were supposed to be on BJ8's with Leather
Interiors.)

When my Heritage interior arrived I noticed the rear quarter
panels being plain instead of having the embossed pattern. After all, the door
and front kick panels are smooth too so they look "correct". It does look good
and correct since the rear squab fold-down shelf was embossed unless a leather
interior kit was ordered. For some reason I inquired about the side panels and
things snowballed from there with me communicating with Steve and the Concours
experts. I also checked the Factory Parts Manual very closely and it too does
confirm that the is only one part number for the rear quarter panels depending
on the color and whether early BJ8's or late BJ8's and seatbelt or should
harness applications.

Unfortunately, I had to send my Front seats back to
Heritage to be redone since the quality was not up to par. Tony did call me
right away when I left him a message about the seats along with pics of them
and told me to send them back "immediately". (That was good customer service).
The Front seat backs arrived a few days ago but not the seat bottoms. Emails
to Heritage have gone unanswered. All of the comments about customer service
issues with them are the same issues I have had and still are having. When
buying interiors I've learned a few things...be sure of what is included and
what is not!! I would have gladly sent my dash facia chrome trim and center
console chrome trim with my order to have them install them. Do not get rid of
your original interior until you finish installing the new interior. You'll be
surprised how much you need the original interior plus some of the hardware!!

Patrick Yoas