[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery and Trim

rwil at sbcglobal.net rwil at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 23 12:58:49 MST 2014

I used Geoff Chrysler to build and fit the seats and seat pans for my
early BN1.  Since I already had Moss kits, purchased several years
ago, I sent him those along with the various pieces of seats and the
pans.  He did an excellent job, including the muslin tacked to the
underside of the seat bottoms.  Geoff used to work for Heritage in BC.
Now he is in Ontario.  Whatever kits you want to use I am sure that
Geoff can do a good job..  If you liked Heritage's past workmanship
you'll like Geoff's ;-)

-Roland