[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery and Trim

Scott Willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 09:29:42 MST 2014

Here's his current FB page: https://www.facebook.com/geoff.chrysler?fref=ts

(hopefully this email will go through faster than the 12 hours it took the
last two times I sent something to the list. Sent 10:28am central.
Testing...)

Scott Willis
60 BN7 Austin Healey Club USA/Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
66 E-Type FHC S1

http://bgeuroclassics.webs.com/
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY