[Healeys] Heritage Upholstery and Trim

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 09:12:11 MST 2014

Good Day Bob;  Why not contact Geoff Chrysler, Rich Chrysler's son, who is
into the trimming business?
Attached is a business flyer.  It can also be found at
http://www.ahcso.com/files/Geoff0001.pdf
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada       - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

On Thu, 1/23/14, Robert Bender <rbender1 at berkshire.rr.com> wrote:<< Okay, I've
been patient, but this is ridiculous.  I've been trying to get in touch with
Heritage for days.  I've tried different times of day calling  both the
Canadian and the U.S. number. I always get the same message that all of their
lines are busy.  How many lines do they have?  I left all of my information in
a message including phone numbers and email address.  I might have missed it,
but I don't see any pricing or order information on their web site (which
seems like it hasn't been updated recently).  Do I Just assume a packet of
information is headed to me sometime?   Are they still in business?  If I
order some leather seat covers (black with red piping) how long should I
expect to wait?  In the mean time, does anyone know of any reputable
upholstery companies
 that have quality products like this? I'm leery of using Moss. Thanks for
putting up with my rant..it must be the 5 below zero weather this morning.
Bob Bender  >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Rightway Heritage Trimming-Geoff Chrysler.pdf]