[Healeys] Beware of Triumphs Only - Wayne Bier

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 09:30:09 MST 2014

Jose,  I recommend you phone the credit card company and tell them your story.
They will usually refund your money immediately;   then they'll phone the
merchant and get his side. He will have to justify charging your card, which
he will be unable to do because you did not receive the parts. -Dave Murphy,
Dearborn Michigan, 1966 BJ8