[Healeys] Derrington Steering Wheels, Oh my!!!

Mike Lempert mlempert at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 4 15:05:04 MST 2014

Hello Healey listers. I have not participated here in quite some time, but
every several months I take a peak in a sampling of digests. I just did that
today and happened to see the Derrington steering wheel discussed. Since
there was a post where someone pointed folks to a blog of mine on the
subject, I could ignore, but thought I would address some comments in the
hope of clearing up understandings. And I should also thank several people
for the kind commends regarding my work.  I have copied below text from
three messages that contained errors that I thought I should address.  Since
list messages have limits in size, I have made that response a blog on my
site. Please go here for my response:
http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/healeylistersblog

Regards,
Mike Lempert