[Healeys] What lights do I buy

Eoin Galvin (eoingalvin) eoingalvin at cogeco.ca
Fri Jan 3 15:54:47 MST 2014

Hi all.B
I am about to purchase two of the 576 lamps for the front of my car (BN1). They will be mounted on a badge bar. B I live in a semi rural area and when coming home from club meetings/outings I usually end up driving on country roads with no public lights. Depending on the time of the year I see my fair share of deer and coyotes crossing the road. Ideally I would like to be able to see a few feet off each side of the road. Which lights should I buy for my needs the fog lights or the spot lights. Or do I get one of each. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year.B
Eoin Galvin.B